For all of those who have told me there is nothing wrong with energy drinks, there can be too much of a good thing.

Embedded Link

Teen girl dies of 'caffeine toxicity' after downing 2 energy drinks
Fourteen-year-old Anais Fournier downed two 24-ounce energy drinks on one December day, while hanging out with her friends at the mall. The next day, the Maryland teenager went into cardiac arrest — …

Google+: Reshared 2 times
Google+: View post on Google+

Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.

Pin It